A core value at Lewis Center is community. The best way to be in community at Lewis Center is through our small group ministries called LifeGroups. LifeGroups come in all shapes and sizes and most LifeGroups meet in people’s homes. Get connected to a LifeGroup today by emailing Pastor Tom (firstname.lastname@example.org) or the church office (email@example.com).
Here’s what to expect:
- Approximately 12 people meeting regularly in homes.
- Each group has a life of its own, but generally groups meet once or twice a month.
- Time spent getting to know one another.
- Opportunities to discuss the previous week’s sermon and Scripture and to pray together.
- Mutual encouragement and faith development.
Email the church office to sign up for a group. If there are specific factors for which you are looking, such as meeting day/time, type of group (age, family situation, mixed), etc., include that information.