Real Life. Real Impact.
More than a catchphrase, it's who we are, it's what we do
Your life is complicated. Somedays, it can be all you can do to balance your family, your career, and your Christian faith. At Lewis Center, we understand that people have real lives but are also filled with a real spiritual thirst. We want to be a place where not only your spiritual thirst is quenched, but you find ways to quench the spiritual thirsts of your neighbors.
Simply put, we want to meet you where you are in your real life and meet it with real impact. At Lewis Center, you will find a place where we find innovative ways to make the Gospel accessible, understandable, and impactful for you.
Welcome to Lewis Center, where YOU are invited.
- Radical Hospitality: welcoming all people just as they are.
- Passionate Worship: encountering God in real, meaningful, and transformative ways.
- Intentional Discipleship: growing in our faith together.
- Risk-Taking Mission: being the hands and feet of Christ in the world.
- Extravagant Generosity: giving of our resources, time, and abilities in significant and sacrificial ways.
Read about the beliefs and heritage of the United Methodist Church here.